What Impact Does Your Work Have?
We believe the impact of our work is far reaching in many respects, including those we deliver sessions to, those who make use of our resources, those organisations who support our work and share our vision, as well as those with whom our policy works engages and informs.
How Does It Work?
Our Theory of Change summary document demonstrates how what we do works in people’s everyday lives. By looking at the UK context, detailing what we do and how it empowers those we work with, we can demonstrate the impact and many outcomes people see in their lives as well as the ultimate goal, that everyone achieves Financial Wellbeing by managing their money well.
How Many People Do You Reach?
- Since 2010, our Financial Education Money Workshops have helped over 240,000 Young People to get more engaged with their money.
- In 2021, our Financial Wellbeing Workshops helped over 2,800 UK adults to get to grips with their money.
- Our Money Statistics report reaches a warm audience of around 4,400 subscribers each month, giving them a full, objective overview of the UK’s finances and engaging them with our messages and perspective.
- Through our social media channels, we inspire over 8,000 people each day with our vision.
- Between 1,000-1,500 visitors typically come to our website each month.