For University Students
Managing your money well is important throughout your life and for lots of us, going to university is the first time we’ll have to be responsible for our own finances. But a 2021 NUS survey said that 80% of students were worried about how they’d manage financially at university.
Our Uni Money Workshops can help students to get to grips with their money so they can spend more time concentrating on making friends, having fun and enjoying their university life (and maybe some work!)
- Money Workshops for Students under 25.
- Delivered face-to-face or virtually by our expert presenters.
- Each Workshop is interactive and engaging, using real-life examples.
- Go for all our Workshops or just one. It is up to you! Or if you would like a bespoke Workshop, just let us know.
- Workshops cost £350 + VAT per hour. For every 5 Workshops booked, the 6th is offered half-price.
You can find out more about the Workshops, including all the subjects covered, by downloading our Workshops Guide.
To find out more, or if you have any questions, please get in touch with us at: [email protected]
Don’t forget that our free interactive Student Money Manual is also a great downloadable resource to help your students get on top of their money!