Who We Are
We empower people across the UK to develop the skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours to make the most of their money throughout their lives. By proactively providing education, information, advice and guidance to people of all ages and at all stages of life, we help them get to grips with their money and increase their Financial Wellbeing.
How Do We Achieve This?
- We develop and deliver products and services which provide education, information and advice on money matters for those in the workplace, in our communities and in education.
- We influence and support others to promote Financial Capability and Financial Wellbeing, through consultancy, policy, research and media work.
Our current three-year strategy covers the period of 2022-2024 and includes 5 key areas of focus:
1) We will expand our Financial Education Workshop delivery to Young People in schools, colleges, universities & communities.
2) We will expand our Workplace offering and increase Financial Wellbeing delivery for Adults through their employers.
3) We will maintain our current levels of Financial Wellbeing delivery to Adults in Community groups.
4) We will increase income generated through our Financial Capability, Financial Wellbeing and Financial Education Consultancy work.
5) We will continue to raise our Profile and Credibility to support and reinforce the above areas.
Our Annual Report
Every year we publish our Annual Report, telling the story of all we achieved in the previous year as well as containing our Annual Accounts. The latest edition can be found below, while previous years’ reports are available on request, or from the Charity Commission website.
Or to read our Impact Report for 2022, just click here.
- Since 2010, our Financial Education Money Workshops have helped over 280,000 Young People to get more engaged with their money.
- In 2022, our Financial Wellbeing Workshops helped nearly 7,800 UK adults, in Workplaces and Community Groups to get to grips with their money.
- Our Money Statistics report reaches a warm audience of around 4,400 subscribers each month, giving them a full, objective overview of the UK’s finances and engaging them with our messages and perspective.
- Through our social media channels, we inspire almost 9,500 people each day with our vision.
- Between 1,500-1,700 visitors typically come to our website each month.