Order printed copies of the Student Money Manual, Money Manual or Teacher Resource Packs from the drop down menu below
Even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still click the button saying: ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
|1-50||£1 per copy|
The Student Money Manual is the essential guide to student finance and managing money at university.
Many young people become financially independent for the first time in their lives when they go to university and have to manage their own student loans and income.
Our Student Money Manual helps give students, and parents, all the key information they need to manage their money at uni. Order yours today!
Order and Pay Now:
Pay online now, using a credit or debit card via PayPal, just use the widget above. Please note, you do not need to set up a PayPal account to use this option, but you will need a credit or debit card. (Just click ‘Continue to Paypal’ then ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’, rather than logging in to a PayPal account.)
- If you require your order for a specific date (no sooner than 4 days from the date of your order), please also fill in this form.
Pay now by BACS or cheque. Please complete this form and follow the instructions.
Order but Pay Later:
Order but request invoice prior to payment. If you require an invoice in advance, please complete the order form in the link. Note that delivery may take longer than if you pay now.
- Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are ordering from abroad, please contact us beforehand to confirm postage and packaging costs.
- We aim to get all deliveries to you within 2 weeks of your order being placed.
Download your free copy of the 2018/19 Student Money Manual here.Download your free copy now
Need some support in delivering engaging and interactive financial education? To support teachers to deliver financial education themselves, we have put together a number of Teacher Resource Packs for Key Stage 3 and 4, covering a range of different topics.
Please note that due to funding restrictions, we can only send our resource packs to teachers. Please provide your details clearly when ordering so we can verify this.
- Designed to fit into the national curriculum
- Created using input and feedback from teachers
- Can be stand-alone or can be used to build on our Money Workshops
- Each pack contains around 1 hour of content, with three engaging activities each lasting around 20 mins
- The packs arrive fully formed with all the instructions and resources needed to run the activities
- Each of these activities can stand alone, or be delivered together as a 1 hour session
Order The Money Manual
From shopping sprees to pension plans, ISAs to investments, money plays a crucial role in your wellbeing. No matter what your situation, everyone can do with a little helping hand on the basics of good money management. Our essential Money Manual offers handy tips and advice on key areas including planning for the future, the best savings options for you and your needs, how to recognise and tackle debt, understanding financial products and the ins and outs of everyday money. Read more here. If you would prefer to pay via BACS or cheque then please email email@example.com with your details and number of copies you wish to order.Download your free copy now
One in four Brits has no idea how much they spend in a week, a budgeting tool that is accessible and easy to use is vital.
Our online Budget Builder allows you to skip the paper and get a budget written up in no time, without having to do any fancy maths! You can even come back and amend it later if your circumstances change, just remember to save it (and don’t worry, your information is kept private, and we won’t share it with anyone). Click here to get started
Struggling with debt? Or just after a bit of advice on creating a budget? We can help. Watch our videos below for some top tips, tutorials and general money awareness.
- Dealing with credit card debt and unpaid bills
- Stay on top of your money
- How To Make A Budget