Our Consultancy Work With The Industry
Are you looking for expert advice or help on your project?
The Money Charity has a long consultancy history, helping all sorts of organisations with our unique insight, experience and expertise. Our aim is to build constructive two-way partnerships that produce benefits for all.
What we can do.
Our expert advice and support could help you in multiple ways.
- Perhaps your organisation needs support in building a Financial Wellbeing hub for your employees.
- Or you’d like our input on producing strong, engaging Financial Education content for a new resource helping parents who want to talk about money with their children.
- You may be looking to develop a new money management app, or need a critical friend who can help you ask the right questions about your project or product.
- You might just want our help in gaining consumer and sector insights from our Financial Wellbeing perspective.
Whatever you’re looking for and whether it’s a one-off project or a whole suite of work you need our input on, we’re here to help and keen to find out more.
Why we can help.
- We have over 25 years of experience in the Financial Wellbeing, Financial Education, and Financial Capability sectors, meaning our diverse staff team and network of consultants can bring unique perspectives to your organisation.
- We spend each day working with people of all ages, backgrounds and ability levels to help them develop the skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours needed for a financially capable society.
- We know how to create engaging content and what works to improve Financial Capability and Financial Wellbeing.
This allows us to collaborate in partnership with you to help shape your project and achieve your organisation’s objectives, whilst helping more people to manage their money well.
As well as gaining access to our expert support, through working with us on a consultancy project you’ll have the additional bonus of knowing that you’re supporting the wider work of The Money Charity, helping us deliver more Workshops to those that most need them, enabling us to continue producing valuable resources and speaking up in Policy & Research so our society’s financial systems deliver better outcomes for people every day.
If you’ve got a project(s) in mind you’d like to explore further with us, or even if you don’t, we would love to hear from you and get a conversation going, so please do get in touch on email@example.com and let us know how we can help you!