Student Money Manual
Get the Student Money Manual
The Student Money Manual is the essential guide for students and young people considering university. Packed with information about student finance and how to manage your money, the guide has become a valued and trusted resource by students, parents and teachers. It is written and designed to appeal specifically to the target audience of first-time undergraduate students. Distributed via universities, student unions, colleges and schools, the Student Money Manual now reaches over 500,000 young people each year. The Student Money Manual has partnered with UCAS, NUS, Unite Students, The Student Room and Student Beans. A unique resource that is updated annually to ensure its content is relevant and accurate.
- Printed in hard-copy and also available to download for free from The Money Charity website. Just click on the link below!
- Distributed by NUS student unions reaching young people in a variety of ways: freshers’ fairs, wellbeing events, hall welcome packs and goody bags.
- Provides students with vital financial information at a pivotal point in their lives, as many will be financially independent for the first time.
- Targeted design and writing to appeal to young audiences.
- Supported by online and print articles, newsletters and outreach events.
The Student Money Manual can be downloaded or ordered for free. We’ve also made all of the content available online so students can search, share and bookmark as needed. The guide is free –we charge a small amount to cover postage and admin costs. You can order single copies for delivery in the UK using the link below. If you would prefer to pay via BACS or cheque then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and number of copies you wish to order.Download your free copy now