Workshops & Training
Being able to manage your money and make the most of it throughout your life is an invaluable life skill. And one that it is never too early or too late to learn. Being on top of your money can set you up for a happier more fulfilled life. It can help you achieve your goals and aspirations, and it can help you feel more in control of whatever life throws at you.
And there has never been a more pressing need for our services. As a country :
- We hold personal debts of over £1.4 trillion
- We pay £164 million in interest every day
- We spend £1.4 billion a day on credit & debit cards
- And as a result, every 5 minutes one of us will be declared bankrupt and every 16 minutes a home will be repossessed.
A recent Money Advice Service survey goes some way to explain why this is the case:
- 17% of under 35s think that the Bank of England base rate is over 10%
- 14% of under 35s think it is better to start saving for a pension in your fifties rather than your twenties
- 43% of under 35s don’t understand that inflation at 5% would erode the purchasing power of money in a savings account paying 3% interest
And the figures for the over 35s weren’t much better!
We run a range of workshops and training courses aimed at both young people and adults. These help them build the skills, confidence, attitudes and behaviours to manage money well. We make learning about money, fun, engaging and interactive.
To help put this right, we run a range of workshops and training courses aimed at both young people and adults. These help them build the skills, confidence, attitudes and behaviours to manage money well. We make learning about money, fun, engaging and interactive. We’ve reached over 90,000 young people with our money workshops delivered in schools and colleges and thousands of adults in community groups and workplaces across the U.K.
Whatever you are looking for we can help, whether it is a financial education workshop in your school, training for youth workers, courses to help your employees make the most of their money, or something else entirely. We provide a series of tried and tested workshops and courses already developed with your target audience in mind. We can also offer bespoke options which can be tailored to your exact requirements.