To celebrate the launch of our Student Moneymanual we are giving students the chance to get their hands on £50 Love2Shop gift card, accepted at over 20,000 high street stores, restaurants and attractions across the UK!
All you need to do is tweet @themoneycharity or post on our Facebook wall, telling us your best money saving tip while at uni, to be in with the chance of winning. Here are just a few examples that feature in the latest Student Moneymanual…
“Work where you shop and get a staff discount to boot.”
“Put a note in your wallet with something you want to save money for. Every time you open your wallet you’ll think twice about spending on things you don’t really need.”
“Wee in the shower! Saves money on water bills and makes you feel strangely free.”
The deadline for entries is 1st December 2014. So good luck, and get creative!
- The competition is open to students in the UK (full or part-time, uni, school or college) aged 16 and above. We may ask for proof of student status before awarding the prize
- Entries should be submitted via Twitter to @themoneycharity
- The competition closes 5pm on Monday 1st December 2014 (London, UK time). Entries submitted after this will still be subject to these terms, but will not be counted.
- It’s free to enter – no purchase is required
- One winning entry will be retweeted on twitter by @themoneycharity on the 5th March 2014; the winner receives an £50 Love2Shop gift voucher
- We will notify the winner via Twitter – to redeem the prize, the winner must contact the charity within 7 working days of receiving the notifying tweet
- We will retweet entries as and when they come in at our sole discretion. A retweet from us does not imply a winning entry. The winning entry will be explicitly stated. There’s no payment or prize for retweets of non-winning entries
- By submitting an entry, you agree that you have copyright over the image/content used for entry.
- Any entries may be edited by us – The Money Charity reserves final editorial judgement. By entering the competition, you give permission for The Money Charity to use content submitted by you to us via social media, our website and in other promotional literature as deemed appropriate by the charity.
- Student Moneymanual/The Money Charity is not responsible for any associated costs, inconvenience, injury or otherwise from your winning or not winning this prize or your efforts in entering
- The winner’s name will be available on request after the closing date. By entering you agree to this, plus any associated publicity specifically related to this competition
- Twitter does not endorse this competition, nor is in any way connected with its running.
- Competition organiser: The Money Charity, 15 Prescott Place, London SW4 6BS